The red dot-blob in the middle is my house. Sort of.

Joy.
Seriously though, I do actually like these storms. Don't take it the wrong way, I agree Ivan and Katrina were absolutely horrible, among many others, and I hate seeing people's homes and lives ruined by storms like that, but some of you who live here on the coast have to admit feeling a little sad when the projected path moves away from where you live. For the smaller storms. Maybe it's just me, but I will admit it.
My name is Caitlin, and I'm a hurricane addict.
Like I've said before something about storms amazes me. Chaos in nature is beauty in itself in my eyes. Driving through the subsequently flooded roads in my tiny ass car is not beautiful whatsoever though.
On another note (completely), I saw a car hit someone riding a bike yesterday. The biker was fine, well very fucking mad, but fine. Since no one got hurt I can confess to laughing at the situation. I'm still not sure who was in the wrong though. It's a tough one.
Other then working and sleeping (and consuming a mass amount of sushi and chocolate pudding), I've done nothing with my life over the weekend. Hooray! Off to go do more nothing.
<33
No comments:
Post a Comment