Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Our top news stories.

The other day I was on the CNN homepage and just happened to notice the "most popular" news stories.



Well gee, aren't we just a happy country! The last one really drives the point across.

Today easily outdid yesterday when it comes to lack of excitement. I ate another freaking Lava Crunch Cake (Fuck you Domino's), and I am about to cook myself a delicious steak.

Adios!

<33

2 comments:

Cat said...

Ooh, steak, I'm jealous. I had rice for dinner last night, lol.

I'm from around here- we were at Dauphin Island this weekend. Funny how it's a small world, even on the internet!

katieonfire said...

I don't really know where to leave you a comment to tell you this.. but yeah, the movie, with Rupert Grint. I can't find it ANYWHERE. Apparently it's making it's way through film festivals in Europe and was never in theaters so no one had to chance to film it and put it on the internet. So now I can't watch it!