Well, actually, I'm not sure it was a turkey. It looked like one, sort of, but had this strange exotic shape to it. I'm assuming definitely domestic, maybe like some sort of prize turkey, or something crazy like that.
Anyways, allow me to further elaborate. This morning on my way back home from my all night adventure on the Eastern Shore, I spot this car in front of me, stopped. As soon as I get up behind him I notice the reason, this exotic-looking-dumb-turkey is strutting around in front of the car like a blind fool. The exotic-looking-dumb-turkey moves, the car continues on, then the exotic-looking-dumb-turkey struts back into my lane, so I have to stop too. Finally the exotic-looking-dumb-turkey continues on, to the other side of the road***, and I begin to speed up. Then I see this red truck come around the curve facing me, making a beeline for the exotic-looking-dumb-turkey. The speed limit on this area of the road is 25 mph, so it's not very hard to slow down. This ASSHOLE however, just continues to barrel toward the exotic-looking-dumb-turkey! I guess the exotic-looking-dumb-turkey possibly felt the wind from the truck at the last second and moved out of the way, missing murder by an inch. The truck-asshole never slowed down. I wanted to chase him and scream at him, even though, in general, I don't give two shits about domestic birds. It was an infuriating start to my morning.
On a completely different note, oh how I enjoy Mikato's Japanese Steakhouse. Not just because of their wonderful sushi, but the restaurant only plays dance/techno music, is decorated in a very contemporary modern fashion, and has no windows allowing you to see outside. One can easily pretend they are not in Alabama, and this is probably the main appeal to me.
Please get me out of this state.
Today was boring by the way, so you really don't need a description.
<33
*** Why did the exotic-looking-dumb-turkey cross the road? Whoever comes up with the most humorous answer gets an E-Cookie from me! (No one will do this, I'm sure)
No comments:
Post a Comment