Seriously, they really are.
Today I went to work at 11am, and by about 2pm it started looking gloomy. Although to me, dark storm clouds don't look gloomy, they look chaotic, and that's fun. To me. The first storm cloud passed without doing much of anything. Just made it dark and breezy. Then the big one started rolling in.
It always amazes me how much one weather system can dramatically change something. Almost instantaneously it became super dark, the wind picked up so much it was knocking my Domino's hat off and slamming my car door shut, and then the rain just started pouring and the roads flooded immediately (due to the already saturated ground, since we get these storms everyday). Fifteen minutes prior to this it had been calm and sunny. It may not be so magnificent to some people, but I love the shit out of storms. I wish I'd had a decent camera during all of this, because the cloud formations were great. They're like their own little art force. Unfortunately I only had my cell phone and you can't see shit on the pictures.
Anyways, got off work around 9pm, took Cece and Brandon home, fucked around (meaning drove around and wasted gas), and ended up here at my aunt's house, where I will probably reside for the night, due to the fact that I can steal the neighbor's wireless internet here, and at home there is none. Anywhere.
I planned on downloading all my music to my laptop tonight, but due to the fact that Walmart's an Apple product nazi institution, I could not locate a cable for my Zune to connect it to my laptop. I fucking hate Apple.
PC FO LIFE!
Haha.
<33
No comments:
Post a Comment