Not only was I driving with my knee, while talking, I WAS ALSO PLAYING GALAGA ON MY PHONE, WITH BOTH HANDS. Yes, be proud. I even SWITCHED LANES. Mwuahhahahahaah. Some of you are probably thinking I should not be on the road now, but today was also the day I found out that my monthly car insurance payment went down by $30! You know what that means? It means I'm safe, which means that obviously I am so incredibly multifaceted that I can afford to play Galaga while driving everyday of my life.
Just kidding, I will not even attempt that shit in DC, so only you Alabamians should be afraid. :]
Let's see, today...
Corporate was supposed to show up at work to terrorize us, but alas, they never came. This always happens, and I'm starting to think it is merely a trick, in order to get us to do more even more work.
Almost made it to the last showing of Julie & Julia, but work made me just 10 minutes too late, and since I absolutely will not risk missing any of that movie, it will have to wait for later in the week.
This evening I have developed an unexplainable pain under my rib cage, and it is tormenting. I want to stretchhhhhhhh to make it go away, but it would probably look funny trying to type on my laptop with my entire side arched with my head cocked to one side and my arm reaching toward the sky. I guess I will have to suffer.
I really am leaning toward that spontaneous weekend trip up to DC. It's been almost four months since I've left Alabama (if you don't count Atlanta, and I don't, since that place offers nothing except an endless amount of people who want things), and I am getting quite antsy.
I have to upload over 500 pictures and videos, and rip all of my CD's to my (new-ish) laptop tonight. Hooray for no sleep once again!
Better get started!
<33
No comments:
Post a Comment