Over the last couple of days, I have worked, done nothing, played with my dog, done nothing, hung out with some friends at the beach, more nothing, and yeah you get the picture.
Today I went to Royal Street Tattoo in downtown Mobile (off Royal St, how easy is that?!), and courtesy of tattoo artist CW underwent the third sit of my sleeve we've been working on all year pretty much. It's totally my fault it's not done yet, I suck at saving money. Anyways, over the summer I was tattoo pain free. I totally fucking forgot how much it hurts. Like, god damn, it really hurts. Worth it of course, in my opinion, but... Seriously. My collarbone and shoulder blade hate me right now. Anyways, it looks fantastic as always, color was added for the first time, and I am so excited to see it "coming to life" right on my arm. Pictures will come eventually (and by eventually I mean you'll forget, then I'll be all "Surprise look!" and you'll get excited all over again).
If you are in the Pensacola, Mobile, Baldwin County, area or remotely close, GO TO THEIR SHOP. If you are broke and want something small, apprentice AJ is doing FREE palm sized tattoos, so hit it up!
Now, onto something I've been spamming everywhere (Facebook, Twitter, Myspace, wow I'm a social networking whore). Something I yet again discovered thanks to 2birds1blog.
Yeah, it's as awesome as you expected.
<33
1 comment:
You'll have to post pics of the tat, bet it looks good.
Post a Comment