I will have you know that this just happened:
Yeah that's what my phone looks like. Android > iPhone. I can change themes whenever I want as well. Thank not-god for apps.
I'll also have you know that this happened:
In case you can't read that (because you're dumb and forgot how to clink images) it says:
"Aye Wass Good, I'd Preciate If U'd Stop By My Page, N' SHow Some Love N' I'd Get Bacc At Ya, Make Sure U Listen 2 THa Music Ya Kno! ~Kidd Songz~"
I don't even really know how to respond, but you better believe I hit the deny button.
- My co-worker swears that the employees at our Books-A-Million "quack" over the intercom at customers to "persuade" them to stop reading and actually buy shit. Whether he's right or they're just fucking with people (my opinion), I think that's amazing.
- Renting a beach house for a New Years Eve party is a big possibility, and if so, it's going dooooowwwwwnnnnn.
- I used to like a certain name so much I had decided to name my future son by that name. Now that two (count em, TWO) guys with said name have become obsessed with me, I kind of hate the name. This is sad.
- Remember that baby story I was going on and on about a while back? Well when I was a baby my Mom took me to a gay pride festival in DC (and you know those gay boys loved little Caitlin!) and someone suggested I take a picture with Barney. Why Barney was there I don't know. Anyways, I sat down with Barney, started to immediately look perturbed, and then I slapped Barney in the face. Hard. I hated Barney throughout the rest of my childhood.
- Yeah that was it. I don't know why I made such a big deal out of it. *Shrug*
- Nothing funny left to say, so peace!
<33
1 comment:
iphone is cooler! hahahahahahahah! :p
Post a Comment