
Law Abiding Citizen:
I thoroughly enjoyed this film. It's one of those movies where you're not exactly sure who to feel sorry for, and I for one think that's hard for a film to do. Gerald Butler is a sexy man, Jamie Foxx is a sexy man, and there's tons of explosions and shit, so you shouldn't be let down with this one. There is however some torture and if you're one of those people who like happy-smiley-time movies and can't deal with a lot of death in your films, I would pass. I think the moral of this film for me was "Don't fuck with parents".
I give it four out of five.

2012:
Okay, this is either a movie you love or hate. That's what I'm gathering from others reactions anyways. I loved it. This coming from someone who thinks the 2012 end of the world theory is complete bullshit. I liked it because I love seeing shit destroyed. Yeah, I said it. My friend that saw this movie with me brought me a Pabst to drink (and when they drank Pabst in the movie we almost screamed) and the entire time we were anxiously complaining until shit got destroyed. Then we were wriggling with glee with sparkles in our eyes. The main characters go through some ridiculous scenes trying to escape the destruction, and well, there is no way in hell those fuckers would have made it out alive if this was real, but that's why it's a movie. The special effects were pretty good, only a couple of times did I say to myself "Wow, how fake." The story line was decent. While being based off of complete bullshit, it didn't dwell too hard on the religious crap and I liked the ending of the movie (don't worry I won't spoil it for you). There were some funny parts too. What brought it all together for me was John Cusack:

Two pictures weren't enough, I had to bring out the young sexy one. Anyways, I'm not sure why, but I LOOOOOOOOOVE John Cusack. I just do. Even if he is 43 now.
So, since I love John Cusack and seeing shit get destroyed...
I give it four out of five.
For the rest of the population that's not weird like myself, I give it three out of five.
You make the decision.
<33
No comments:
Post a Comment