
The Men Who Stare At Goats:
I mean, with those two actors, what more can I say? I definitely enjoyed this movie. I heard mixed reviews before seeing it, but I was quite happy with it. The dark humor appealed to me (as usual), and I was lolz-ing all over the place. Completely unrealistic (yet apparently based on truth?), but as most of you know from my other movie reviews, that doesn't usually matter to me if it's funny. Kevin Spacey was a genius as always, and George Clooney was great too (and sexy I might add). I also enjoyed Ewan McGregor and Jeff Bridges' roles too. Good actors, funny stuff, go see this movie if you want to laugh. That is, if you enjoy dark humor.
I give it four out of five.
Oh and as for my travels in DC today, I need to go to sleep, so details will come later. Suffice it to say, that the photography of Fotoweek 2009 almost brought on tears, my knees hurt from walking, and I am even more saddened at the prospect of returning to Alabama tomorrow (after spending another full day doing fun shit).
So, look forward to that recap!
<33
No comments:
Post a Comment