Friday, October 23, 2009

You know who's hot?

I haven't done an installment of this in a while, and I'm short on time, so there.



I don't know why but I find Paul Rudd to be irresistibly attractive! It caught me off guard to tell you the truth, but oh boy, the things I would do to this man. He's so hot in such a normal kind of way. If I ever get married and have kids (HAH!), I want the guy I do those things with to be exactly like Paul Rudd. He's recently been in a lot of movies, mostly comedies, including I Love You, Man, Role Models, and Knocked Up.



A girl saying Johnny Depp is hot is sort of equivalent to a girl saying she has a vagina. It's just common knowledge. Now, I don't know if you've been under a rock lately, but a mass amount of straight guys also agree that Johnny Depp is hot. I've had many guy friends proudly explain that they would let Johnny Depp do anything he wanted to them.

Well, Megan Fox is my equivalent. That girl is perfection, and if I looked like her, I'm 99.7% sure I'd rule the world. I'm surprised she doesn't already, and I'm chalking it up to the fact that she's probably not as intelligent as she is hot. That doesn't matter though, because she's hot. She's the new Angelina Jolie (I know you may need time for that to sink in, but yes, that just happened). If you're a guy who doesn't find her attractive, well, I'll be glad to join you during your next outing at Emerald City. If you don't know what major films Megan Fox has been in, you're no longer my friend.

You're welcome, very welcome, for the above photos. Do enjoy.

- Completely unrelated note! A new manager recently joined us at work. He is a redneck, to say the least. My co-driver said this yesterday: "That guy needs to crawl back into the can of Skoal he came out of." Needless to say, I will be borrowing that sentence for years to come.

<33

No comments: