
Things have been busy. I can't remember the last time I had an off day. It's been pretty much a week and a half of work, sleep, maybe squeeze in some friend time, back to work or sleep.
I'm slacking on this so much but I will get right back to normal as soon as possible!
This weekend I will be in Nashville, and then next weekend hopefully a college friend I haven't seen in forever is coming down and then like two weeks after that I'll be going up to DC for four days. In between I will find time for you internet buddies, I will!
Yeah that's right, I'm going up to DC for four days in November. About fucking time. I just need to be "home" for a bit.
NEWS BULLET: It was my dog's birthday today, she is now six years old, RECOGNIZE! She can now stop aging, please.
So anyways, stay cool guys, your little midget apparently-middle-eastern-looking girl is not going anywhere!
I'll be back!
<33
Pssst! I may have a bit of a crush on someone. Oh em gee right!?
1 comment:
a crush!?!? oh em gee is DAMN right! :P
Post a Comment