
Everyone is always asking me why I listen to 92.9 (93BLX) all the freakin' time. First off, I only listen to it between the hours of 9pm-12am Mon-Thurs, and 7pm-10pm Fri-Sat, and it is because of the man above. I like hip hop, but I like techno more, and Nick @ Nite is the mother fucking boss when it comes to mixing the two. You would never believe me if I told you he played one of the gayest dance songs ever on a major hip hop radio station.
That's why I went to great lengths to prove it:
As if that video displaying the station clearly on my radio screen while that song is playing is not enough proof, they weren't ashamed to admit it!

I feel I've proved my point. Right after playing that song he played
Nick @ Nite fully has my back. I will miss you when I move to DC. :(
On another note, if you're a big fan of Akon (I'm like, eh, about him, mainstream rap gets annoying over time) you should probably be jealous of me.
Yeah I touched him (oh em gee!) and he was very sweaty. I also got a mouthful of weave in the process. It was fun but I could have done without the weave tasting. Also the whole holy-shit-we're-so-f'ing-close-lets-touch-him-omfg moment was NOT planned. Somehow the crowd pushed us that close, but hey, not very many people can say they sort of accidentally held a famous African rapper by the back while he was violently writhing on top of a mass amount of people (ahem).
Shitty video quality can be attributed to my cell phone, fyi.
Also, allow me to educate you on something...
T-Pain played before Akon and at some point he announced that he was going to sing a song specifically for white people. Of course the song was "I'm On A Boat".
Again, if you live in a cave (well a cave not visited by immature white people):
Anyways, the white people went absolutely fucking crazy.
The black people? Confused. Very confused.
"Is he saying I'm on a boat, or I'm on a motherfucking boat!?"
"Did he just say he fucked a mermaid!?!?!"
I guess they didn't know T-Pain hung out with immature white guys (on another note, I really enjoy said immature white guys' music!).
After that he played a song specifically for black people.
The black people went crazy.
So did the white people.
White people: Wtf, really? Most of you at that concert were suburban middle class white kids who wear nothing but Abercrombie and American Eagle. When T-Pain says he's going to play something specifically for black people it's time for you to sit the fuck down. You are not "hood" and if you were ever dropped off in the "hood", you would probably shit your pants if you weren't robbed or killed before you got a chance to.
Education point: White suburban kids are for the most part, retarded.
I'm going to go listen to Pendulum now to redeem myself for writing an entire post almost completely referring to hip hop.
(Psst! Instead, I might dig myself into an even deeper hole and go with Jedi Mind Tricks. Fuck it.)
<33
3 comments:
Totally cracking up at the On A Boat thing. I love that song, never thought of it as being for his white people audience. Very, very funny
Amazing.
I couldn't have said it better myself lady!
Me and you are so alike when it comes to music i swear! But i love listening to you talk about most subjects :D
btw
i just found the comment you left on like a old one!
I'm not used to this site yet :P
Hah, Abi I love you!
And yeah I wish there was an easier way to see that you have comments.
Post a Comment