Friday, October 30, 2009

Smartphones are sort of everything.

Well now they are.



At any given time of the day my phone looks like something in the above photo. Or I'm on one of the two Facebook apps I have. I will admit it guys.

I'm hopelessly addicted to social networking apps.

I don't have an iPhone, I have something better, an Android phone, and it is app crazy just like the iPhone.

I used to be pretty bad about spending too much time on Myspace, but now I have since started spending less and less time on it, considering it's a dirty bitch. Really, Myspace is a fat dirty whore. I hate it.

I then got sucked into Facebook. Then I really fell far and signed up on Twitter. At first I almost hated myself for starting to "tweet", but now I've come to love it. It's so simple that I find myself on Twitter more than anything else. Now that everything is mobile it's easy for one to feel like they're always talking to friends and sharing experiences. I think this is nice, but is there a downfall?

Can we now ever be in a situation that's so insanely awesome that we won't shit our pants because we can't "tweet" about it, or update our Facebook status? Can we just stay silent? I just don't know if it's possible for me anymore, I'd rather share it with everyone!

So there it is. I'm addicted. Hopelessly. Can't say I mind though.

<33

PS. In case you aren't already socially obsessed with me, here is my Facebook & Twitter & just for good measure to promote my "art", my deviantART. You bitches better recognize.

No comments: