Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Totally makes me want to go to Vegas.



The Hangover:
Let me first say, you have to be somewhat immature to enjoy this movie. Let me now say, that I fit the bill for that, so I enjoyed the hell out of it. It's not realistic, not one bit, but that doesn't matter because it is funny. Slamming a baby's head into a car door is funny (when it's not real of course). Waking up to a tiger in your bathroom is funny (when it's not real of course). Marrying a stripper when you're drunk in Las Vegas is funny (when it's not real of course). So if you are immature in the least bit, please go see it. If you're someone who is serious and doesn't drink (ie. boring), then maybe you should pass.

I give it four out of five.

2 comments:

Steve Kilgannon said...

It's not your fault; I'll get you some pants!

Cat said...

I really wanted to see this. I'll have to check it out-