Monday, September 7, 2009

A great movie, and a bad one.

Let's get down to it.



(500) Days Of Summer:
Simply amazing. There is not much I can say about this movie without giving too much away, but I can say that I loved it. Will definitely be buying it. Loved how it was "artsy" as well, and included some not so normal characters, and was pretty much realistic (which can't be said about many movies). If you can, go see this, now. It is not a love story chick flick.

I give it five out of five, definitely.



Final Destination 3D:
Ugh. I knew this movie was going to suck, but I went to see it anyways because I have to wait to see Inglourious Basterds and I had nothing to do, plus the people I saw it with are cool and I wanted to hang out with them. Even so, what terrible acting! Cliche characters as always, the muscle ridden jock guy was an in-sensitive asshole, the kind of cute guy was the caring one, the pierced guy was psychotic, etc. The only reason these movies get attention is because of the extremely gory death scenes, which is the only reason I enjoyed one second of it.

I give it two out of five, and only because of the completely unrealistic yet entertaining death scenes.

So there you go, do what you will with these words of movie knowledge. Be gone!

PS. Happy Labor Day!

<33

3 comments:

Cat said...

I'll never forget the scene from the first Final Destination where the girl just gets hit by a bus out of nowhere. almost made up for the rest of the movie.

Caitlin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Caitlin said...

That happens in this one too, but to a guy, he's talking and then SLAM, dead. Awesome. Oh and it's an ambulance that hits him. Haha, the irony...