Friday, August 27, 2010

Blogging while cracked out!!!!!!!!1111!

Well not really cracked out.

Just running on two hours of sleep. For the past thirty-eight hours. During two separate work shifts on two different days.

So yeah, cracked out.

I should be sleeping, I should be curled up in a ball dreaming about the sex I'm not getting, but no, instead the last thirty-eight hours have been filled with far less healthy activities:

- Watching multiple (MULTIPLE) seasons of Weeds and fantasizing about beating the shit out of Silas for always being a dick to Nancy.
- Spending an embarrassing amount of time stalking everyone I know on Facebook.
- Instant messaging my best friend complaining about the sex I'm not getting.
- Obsessively checking my bank account to see if my direct deposits have gone through, even though I have no bills due, and nothing I want to buy immediately.
- Poking my cat repeatedly in the belly until he gets annoyed and tries to murder my hand which then really scares me because I always imagine the pain from his claws to be far worse than it is.
- Giving my dog the evil eye every time she farts.
- Searching the internet for the goriest, most fucked up horror movies I can find and then adding them to the Netflix queue.
- Looking for bikes to buy, deciding on one, finding others, changing my mind, repeat. Repeat, repeat, repeat.
- Eating the same salad from work for dinner and breakfast since I refuse to buy groceries so I can afford said bike.
- Organizing the DVD collection into alphabetical order.
- Smelling the men's cologne samples in my GQ magazines and debating internally about whether I could get away with wearing one just so I could smell myself all the time and be instantly happy.
- And of course, Adult Swim, because no ridiculous amount of time spent awake for no reason would be complete without Adult Swim.

My original plan was to stay up all night, get through work, and then pass out, therefore fixing my sleeping schedule, since sleeping during the hours of 5AM-2PM makes it difficult to get anything productive done when you work afternoons/ evenings. Plan was going well. Until now. I'm tired, not gonna lie, but am I sleeping? No. Why? Because I'm fucking retarded and so easily distracted by things such as Robot Chicken that it is now 3AM and I am still awake. Not only awake but blogging.

Why do I do this to myself?

Anyways, my relatively new job has been amazing, my boyfriend will be here soon, and everything is going swell, so I guess I can't complain too much.

If you were hoping for something helpful like a movie review or a recap of local events, etc, I'm sorry, the only things I've been doing is working and everything listed above.

Maybe next time. K, bai!

<33

No comments: