Saturday, April 11, 2009

In DC waiting on the Metro.

Damn train delays are annoying.

Anyways, we flew up here yesterday (myself and Abi), checked into the hotel, got coffee in Chinatown, then went to the Mall and took pictures around the cherry blossom trees, then went to a couple of museums and had lunch. Then we shopped a bit in Georgetown, and then saw a movie back in Chinatown. Then passed out after almost 48 hours with no sleep.

Today we plan on more shopping, eating in Woodley Park, then going clubbing.

I definitely don't want to come back. Actually I'm probably going to end up moving here very soon, alone. I just can't stand Gulf Shores anymore. So I'm not sure how I'm gonna do it but I want to move back up here by the end of summer. Which means I'm probably not getting a house in Gulf Shores after all.

Anyways, our train finally got here so I gotta go, byeeee.

<33

No comments: