
Go see this movie. I saw it tonight and bawled my eyes out. It's probably the best movie I've seen in my life. Like, holy shit.
On another note, DO NOT go see My Bloody Valentine. I saw it in 3D and it still sucked. Horrible. Good thing it was free and I didn't have to spend any money on it. Jessica & Shawn watched it with me though, and it was nice to see them as always, so that helped.
Not much has gone on in the last couple of days. Just been working. Which is good because by next week I'll have two 12 inch subs installed in my Celica. Hahaha, I'm fucking stoked. Oh, Bush & Cheney are officially gone tomorrow. I'll be watching the live inauguration for sure. It should be pretty fucking exciting. YAY OBAMA! Hmm, what else. Nothing really. Kris, Tyler, & Dara are all supposed to be in town this weekend, so I'm super excited about that. I hope they all make it down here. Should be a good time. :D
I'm at Dustin's right now, about to sleep. Mikee is here too which is AWESOME because I totally wasn't expecting that. Texas was here for a while, but we had to take him home. :[
Alright, bedtime, it's fucking 430am. Goodnight!
<33
1 comment:
I really really want to see this movie!
Now I have to since you said it was so good.
Post a Comment